We accept the philosophy of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences to which our institution is affiliated.
• The faculty of Mythri College of Nursing believes in providing Nursing education based and built on scientific principles and educational theory and practice in order to prepare professionally qualified staff.
• We promote all round development of the students with special emphasis on socio-cultural, intellectual and spiritual aspects needed to prepare a professional Nurse who will be a contributing citizen and an “effective change agent” in an ever-changing society.
• We are committed to provide Nursing education to those who have the potential and motivation to become Nursing educators, Administrators, Clinical specialists and research experts who will be able to contribute towards meeting the issues and challenges confronting the Nursing profession in today’s world.
• Professional Nursing considers all aspects of patient-centered care achieved by a multi disciplinary approach.
• Nursing includes the prevention of disease, the promotion, preservation and maintenance of optimum health for individuals and families in hospital and community settings.
• We uphold and instill respect for life from conception to natural end.
“TO SERVE IS DIVINE” – implies training not only in professional skills but also in developing right attitude towards service to others.
• To become a pioneer institution in nursing education through disseminating value based education, quality service, encouraging innovative approaches in research, molding to leadership, activating faith for balanced success and ongoing growth towards professional excellence.
• Transform from our college into center of excellence in nursing education & research at par with National & International Standards.
• Creating innovation in nursing and delivery of health care.
• Working collaboratively as partners in the delivery of health care with nursing colleagues in hospital and with other professional colleagues.