Mythri Lower & Higher Primary School believes in equipping students with the necessary skills and confidence to succeed in an ever-changing, competitive world. With a strong balance between academics and extra-curricular activities we provide a plethora of opportunities for students to excel.
Parents wishing to apply to Mythri Lower & Higher Primary School should complete the following steps:
- Arrange a visit to the School .
- Request for registration form from the School office
- Submit filled form along with necessary attachments as mentioned below
- Age limit for Nursery is 2 years and 6 months as on May 31st of the year of admission.
- Age limit for class I is 5 years and 6 months as on May 31st of the year of admission.
Documents for submission
- Filled-in registration form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate where applicable
- Progress sheet of the last examination taken
- Four passport size photographs
Notice regarding the procedure of admission and the documents required will be put on the notice board at the time of admission.
Curriculum was related to state Government so Examination are conducted on the rules and regulation of Govt. marks Register and Results also Given according to Rules of department.